This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.corebc.es (hereinafter, the Page) owned by CORE BUSINESS CONSULTING S.L. (hereinafter, CoreBC), with address at Calle Grama 61, 28055 Madrid, NIF nº B-87162228, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 32916, Folio 137, Page M-592619, Inscription 1ª.
The use of the Page requires the acceptance of the user of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this Legal Notice, as well as each of the warnings or specific clauses that are established for the contracting of certain services, products or use of areas of the Page.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and / or using the services and / or contents made available on the Page.
USE OF THE SITE
The user undertakes not to use the Page to carry out activities contrary to law, morality, public order and, in general, to make use in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice. Likewise, it undertakes not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
CoreBC acts exclusively as responsible in its capacity as provider of an information service about its own services, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of this notice, users may send or publish, being the user solely responsible for the veracity and legality thereof.
The service that is being used by the user may be interrupted and immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Page or any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All texts, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of content, is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
The good or bad use of this Site and its contents is under the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copy, transfer or rediffusion, total or partial, of the information contained in the Page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization of the owner, is prohibited.
ENLACES O LINKS
Links to third-party sites may be included. The pages or other sites belonging to third parties have not been reviewed or are subject to controls by CoreBC that can not be held responsible for the contents of these websites or the measures adopted regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the CoreBC pages, you must communicate it, obtaining the express consent to create the link. CoreBC reserves the right to object to the activation of links to its website.
Users of legal age, who are responsible for minors, are reminded that it will be their sole responsibility to determine which services and / or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
There are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that it can be decided which Internet content and services minors can access and which they cannot.
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the Page.
- The damages that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the Page.
- The cases in which a third party, violating the established security measures, accesses the messages or uses them for the remission of computer viruses.
- The vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that users transmit with the use of the Page or the services offered therein, as well as their veracity or accuracy.
- The use that users make of the Page, nor is it guaranteed that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- Of the contents entered by them, especially of the data and information entered and sent through the Page.
- Of the realization of any type of illegal, harmful to rights, harmful and / or harmful action.
- Provision of untruthful or incorrect data.
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish and subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of dispute arising from the use of the services offered or the contents of the Page, the parties, with the acceptance of the clauses established in this Legal Notice, will submit to the Courts and Tribunals that are territorially competent.
If any of the clauses described in the Legal Notice is declared null and void, the remaining ones will continue to apply, without being affected by the declaration of nullity.
Last updated: November 7, 2022