In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, users are informed www.corebc.es (hereinafter, the Page) the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will apply in the processing of personal data that the User voluntarily provides when accessing the web.
The User, by providing their personal data, expressly consents that Core Business Consulting (hereinafter, CoreBC) may process such data under the terms of this Privacy and Data Protection Policy clause and for the purposes expressed herein and will be solely responsible for the veracity of the data provided.
Users are informed that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be deleted when they are no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose or when requested by the holder in the exercise of his right of erasure.
CoreBC expresses its commitment to comply with the legislation in force at all times regarding data protection.
Below you will find detailed information on the processing of your personal data:
INFORMATION ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Responsible for the treatment
CORE BUSINESS CONSULTING, S.L.
Address: Calle Grama, 61 – 28055 Madrid
Identification number: B87162228
Purpose of the treatment
- Contact Form: respond to the request for information or query demanded through the contact form enabled.
- Cookies: maintain the login of the registered user, validity of the shopping cart, provide statistics associated with the use of the Page, location of our offices and antispam systems (captcha).
Basis of legitimacy
The basis for the processing of the data is the consent given by the user when checking the acceptance box (s) in the case of the contact form and the sending of commercial communications.
The fields of the contact form marked with an asterisk (*) are considered necessary fields to manage the object of the asterisk. If you do not provide them, it will not be possible to meet your request.
- The contact data will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained, for the time necessary to answer your query and its deletion is not requested. In any case, in compliance with the legal limitation periods that result from application.
- The data associated with your interaction in the corporate profiles of social networks will be kept for the period that you enable in said social network to your publications.
- Please refer to our Cookies Policy to identify the validity of each cookie.
No transfers are planned.
Planned international transfers
No international data transfers to third countries are foreseen.
Rights of data subjects
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to the address indicated above.
You have the right to withdraw the consent given when the treatment is based on it.
You have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es) if you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed.
The necessary technical and organizational measures are adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The Site has the SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer), in order to ensure the security of data transmission between your browser and our Site.
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible to the user’s device and that of the Site. In this way, when using the SSL protocol, the following is guaranteed:
- That the user is communicating his data to the server center of the Page and not to any other.
- That between the user and the Page the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
To verify that you are in a secure environment, you can:
- Verify that the address of the Page begins with https://
- Check that a lock icon appears in your browser’s address bar
- Verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the Page in your browser, for which you should consult its characteristics.
In no case will policies or practices be modified to make them less effective in the protection of personal data without the prior consent of the interested parties.
Last updated: November 7, 2022