What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device when accessing certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on said website. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and allow you to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, among other things and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Identification of cookies used
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
- Own cookies:These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: Recaban y almacenan datos mientras el usuario accede a una página web.
- Persistent cookies: AThey store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie -from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the users’ web behavior on the websites to which they are linked with. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure website activity, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The following table shows the own and third-party cookies on the website www.corebc.es and the purpose for which each cookie is used.
|NAME OF COOKIE||DATE OF EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND KIND OF INFORMATION COLLECTED||FEATURE AFFECTED IF DISABLED|
|NAME OF COOKIE||DATE OF EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND KIND OF INFORMATION COLLECTED||RESPONSIBLE ENTITY||FEATURE AFFECTED IF DISABLED|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users||Google Analytics||Statistical browsing data collection will be disabled|
|_gat_gtag_UA_126234738_1||1 minute||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager||Google Analytics||Statistical browsing data collection will be disabled|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users||Google Analytics||Statistical browsing data collection will be disabled|
Disabling of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. Please, read the help section of your browser carefully, to learn more about how to activate “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Disabling or deleting Google Analytics cookies
If you accept the use of Google Analytics cookies you will be able to delete them later through your browser’s settings, as indicated, or by installing Google Analytics’ Opt-out Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es.
We remind you that if you delete personalization cookies you will have to update your preferences every time you log in with us or if you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again. Likewise, this elimination may prevent the correct operation of some functionalities.
External web services
Sometimes we use external web services to display content within our web pages. For example, to display images or videos, or to conduct surveys. Like social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on how this embedded content is used.
Communications via email
We may also use tracking technologies to determine if certain email messages we have sent have been read, clicked on, or forwarded, allowing us to make our communications more useful and interesting. If you do not want to confirm us that you have opened our messages, clicked on them or forwarded them, you need to unsubscribe, as we cannot send these emails with the tracking function disabled. Registered users can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us, or they can unsubscribe by following the instructions included in our email communications.
CBC assumes no responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the user’s failure to comply with the included recommendations. This communication is made for the knowledge and use of users; therefore, it should not be used for any other purpose.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
The CBC website (www.corebc.es) may modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore, users are advised to consult it on a regular basis.